New build, Improvements made in Update 2 build (20110916_2132) available for download.
Here’s the link to the update.
Update enhancement snip from Autodesk:
Improvements made in Update 2 build (20110916_2132):
Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2012 Enhancements
· Regenerates Stair and Railing after making adjustments in Edit Baluster Placement or Edit Rail Placement dialogs and selecting the Apply button.
· Improves the regeneration of a detail number, within an elevation view on a sheet, when the detail number is updated within the properties palette.
· Improves stability when switching the visibility setting of linked file from By Linked View to By Host View.
· Corrects Ambient Shadow on objects which are contained within a mirrored linked file.
· Improves the import of IFC files which contain overlapping walls.
· Improves stability when exporting a project to DXF which contains a dimension style that is referenced more than 255 times within the project.
· Corrects the resolution of the background image when calculating offset and scale.
· Corrects duplicate column creation when using Create columns by Grid when some columns are already created on the grid.
· Improves stability when setting a view to Realistic display mode.
· Improves stability when navigating in 3D view after canceling a Print operation.
· Corrects silhouette display for perspective views in projects with linked files.
· Corrects the angle of Photometric Web based light sources when exported to FBX.
· Retains the original IES files when exporting to FBX.
· Reduces the scenarios where element IDs may become remapped or removed when Synchronizing to Central.
· Improves stability when removing layers from floors, roofs and walls.
· Corrects gbXML export of curtain walls where window openings were classified as air opening when using simple complexity mode.
· Improves stability when accessing Help.
· Corrects mapping of Cable Tray, Cable Tray Fittings, Conduit and Conduit Fittings when exported to IFC.
· Improves the consistency of beams being unique objects when exported to IFC.
· Improves the placement of slabs when exported to IFC.
· Improves the creation of beams, such as length, when imported from IFC.
· Disables switching to 3D view if current view only is set when exporting to IFC.
· Enables the export of filled regions to IFC.
· Enables mass based curtain panels and mullions to be individual elements when exported to IFC.
· Enables Structural Columns to be exported to IFC.
· Allows elements hidden by category to be ignored when project is exported to IFC.
· Enables Unicode support for both Import and Export of families.
· Changes setting for “Export views on sheets and links as external references” to be enabled when exporting to DGN.
· Allows exporting to DWFx if the view is blank.
· Improves stability when exporting to DWG.
· Improves the export of custom wall hatch patterns to DWG.
· Improves stability after displaying a warning message.
· Enables the use of Family Parameter when using the Material Browser Paint tool.
· Improves stability when modifying part assemblies.
· Improves stability when working within the Phases dialog.
· Improves placement of linked point clouds based upon their origin.
· Improves stability when printing to PDF in batch mode.
· Improves stability when saving a family into the same folder as the type catalog.
· Improves stability when upgrading projects.
· Improves stability when setting a workset from Editable to non-Editable.